Dream Tuner is committed to safeguarding any personal information that may be collected through our website (the "Site") and mobile application (the "App," and together with the Site, the "Service") and we want to make sure that you are fully informed as to how your personal information will be used. The following policy describes such collection and usage.
The purpose of collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and with those we believe will optimize and enhance your experience on our platform and related services. Providing us with your information is not a requirement for using our App, but note that if you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able provide certain services or functionality of the App and/or Service. There are a number of different ways that we may collect personal information from you: Registration: When you register to use our Service, we receive certain information about you through Facebook® or Instagram®, as applicable to your method of registration. This information, as indicated during the connection process may, include your name, your activities, hometown, interests, likes, user location, your photos and videos, website, email, phone number, friends, online presence, social following and other. This registration process is required for Dream Tuner users who only wish to view content, and is required for users who would like to broadcast via Dream Tuner or to use the Service's more advance options.
· Communication from You: When you contact us with questions, concerns or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information contained in your message, which may include your name, contact details and any other personal information you provide.
· Via Surveys: We may collect your user information through surveys we may conduct from time to time with respect to our services. Participation in and providing information through such surveys is optional.
We may use the information provided to us to:
· Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important for our services, or for the support of the service you requested. We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is correct and to add additional information to complete your profile.
· Receive feedback from you and inquire about any features you would like to see in future products. We may also contact you to ask you about our products and also to inform you of upgrades, technical issues, promotions and new products that you may be interested in.
· Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you.
· Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising.
· Evaluate users, their preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, which we may or may not use for marketing purposes and with respect to operations and development.
· Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
· Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Service, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. We may also disclose your personal data to enforce our policies or respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the right of others. In all cases, such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your information with:
· A third party performing services on our behalf that has agreed to keep such information confidential (such as excluding threats from potential cyber-attacks or trolls or other security purposes, the processing of your credit card payment, if applicable, or the conduct of an online survey, for example).
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our Service reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
Information received via 3rd party login schemes is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). This ensures that your information is secure as it is sent over the Internet to our server. Furthermore, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your information is only made available to such designated staff as necessary to carry out the stated purposes that we have communicated to you. In addition, we recommend that you do your part in protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your machine when you are logged in, and by keeping your password confidential.
We may make use of "cookies" on our Site. A cookie is a small text file that can be placed and stored on your computer's hard disc when you visit a website for record keeping purposes. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user's computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the Web Site that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a Site based on information stored on the host server. Therefore, cookies only identify the user's computer to the Web Site which may correlate other information, including personally identifiable information, with the cookie.
The information that we collect from you is the same information that you have previously provided to Facebook®, Instagram®, or relevant portions thereof. By updating the information in your Facebook®, or Instagram® account, you may be automatically updating the information in your Dream Tuner account the next time that you log in. You can also access and modify your Dream Tuner account information directly by logging into Dream Tuner and clicking the 'Gear Icon', as well as make any changes to any consent that you may have given with respect to us contacting you relating to information that you receive from us. You may also ask at any time that your preferences as to the type of communications that you receive from us are modified in order to stop receiving them or to be added to our mailing list. You can also do this by following the instructions included in each communication or newsletter.
The information that is collected by Dream Tuner is considered to be an asset. In the event that Dream Tuner, any affiliated company, division or portions of its assets are acquired by another company, such information may be one of the transferred assets. We will take reasonable steps to place a notification of such a transfer on our Site and in the App.